Browne & Miller Literary Associates represents projects for the Adult commercial book markets. We are currently closed to queries. Authors seeking representation by Danielle Egan-Miller may direct their queries to [email protected] when the inbox is reopened in early 2020.
Please include your query in the body of your email, as we do not open attachments.
Please send only a query email. We do not read unsolicited material of any kind.
If we are interested in your project based on your query email, we will contact you and request to see more material.
Your query email should:
- Clearly identify the genre or category your book fits into.
- Include the length of your novel manuscript (i.e. word count).
- Indicate if you have a completed non-fiction book proposal or manuscript.
- Contain a brief overview of your project that is clear, compelling and makes one want to read more.
- Offer information about you: your writing & publishing background, associations or writers groups you belong to, awards and prizes you have won, your published works, your academic background, anything notable that you believe we should know about you. This would also include information about your platform if you have one – speaking engagements, conferences attended, media coverage, social media presence and followers, etc.
- Were you referred to us? If yes, please mention who recommended us to you.
- Include your best contact information, including your email address and telephone number.
Please note Browne & Miller Literary Associates does not represent children’s books (including young adult and middle grade fiction); science fiction, fantasy, or horror; short stories; poetry; screenplays; or academic works. For more information on the types of projects this agency is currently seeking, visit our Publishers Marketplace member page.