Browne & Miller Literary Associates represents projects for the Adult commercial book markets. Authors seeking representation by Danielle Egan-Miller may direct their queries to [email protected]. Please note that we are closed to queries as of August 16, 2019, and will re-open in September.
Please include your query in the body of your email, as we do not open attachments.
Please send only a query email. We do not read unsolicited material of any kind.
If we are interested in your project based on your query email, we will contact you and request to see more material.
Your query email should:
- Clearly identify the genre or category your book fits into.
- Include the length of your novel manuscript (i.e. word count)
- Indicate if you have a completed non-fiction book proposal or manuscript
- Contain a brief overview of your project that is clear, compelling and makes one want to read more.
- Offer information about you: your writing & publishing background, associations or writers groups you belong to, awards and prizes you have won, your published works, your academic background, anything notable that you believe we should know about you. This would also include information about your platform if you have one – speaking engagements, conferences attended, media coverage, social media presence and followers, etc.
- Were you referred to us? If yes, please mention who recommended us to you
- Include your best contact information, including your email address and telephone number.
Browne & Miller Literary Associates is no longer considering Young Adult fiction or Adult Memoir projects. In addition, this agency does not represent children’s books, academic works, short stories, poetry, original screenplays, or articles.